Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Design Section; Rules

Go down

Graphic Design Section; Rules Empty Graphic Design Section; Rules

Post by Dreamlimix Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Graphic Design Section; Rules

Show-Off Section:
Also known as the Proposals section, the show-off section is where you post your art and get comments and feedback. If you're not prepared for criticism, do not post there.

Guidelines:
  1. Only post your own art, do not steal other's and post.
  2. Mention if your art is allowed to be used by others.
  3. Be prepared for criticism. Do not act like a fool if someone gives a negative comment.
  4. Tell the truth. Don't be like "I AM NEW AT GFX" when you're not actually.
  5. Poor art or pixelated art will be trashed.
  6. You can bump your topic every 24 hours if no more comments are added.

When Commenting:
  1. Please don't comment about a rank or graphic as pixelated, when it is not pixelated.
  2. Be honest.
  3. Don't say "I am better than all/you".
  4. Post a request about the buttons/ranks or whatever in a new thread in requests mentioning link to the proposal.

Requests Section:
The requests section is where you post your graphic requests for others to complete.

Guidelines:
  1. Use the template.
  2. Make sure the picture links you provided (if any) are not copyrighted.
  3. Do not change your request after its done >.> Do not say I dont want this anymore without a comment when your request is done.
  4. Tell clearly what you want.
  5. You can bump your topic every 24 hours if your request is not completed

When Commenting/Replying/Completing:
  1. Please don't comment about a rank or graphic as pixelated, when it is not pixelated.
  2. Be honest.
  3. Don't say "I am better than all/you".
  4. Dont say "I don't want to complete this", if you don't, why post?
  5. Complete the request by the filled template the requester posted.

Template:

Code:
[color=darkred][b]Nature of the creation :[/b][/color] (avatar, banner etc.)
[color=darkred][b]Creation size (in pixels) :[/b][/color] (size of the thing you want)
[color=darkred][b]With or without animation :[/b][/color] (precise the kind of animation you want)
[color=darkred][b]Background color :[/b][/color] (mention the colour you want in the background, such as blue, green, transparent etc.)
[color=darkred][b]Picture(s) link(s) :[/b][/color] (pictures you want in creation)
[color=darkred][b]Text to insert :[/b][/color] (the text you want in it, such as your name etc..)
[color=darkred][b]Link to the font to download :[/b][/color] (the font you want, such as arial, arista etc.)
[color=darkred][b]Font color :[/b][/color] (text colour, blue green etc..)
[color=darkred][b]Format :[/b][/color] (.png, .jpg etc.)
[color=darkred][b]Extra comments :[/b][/color] (any extra stuff you want to mention)
Dreamlimix
Dreamlimix

Back to top Go down